Development Opportunity - Exercise Physiologist/Senior Physiotherapist – Cardiac Rehabilitation.
Exercise Physiologist/Senior Physiotherapist – Cardiac Rehabilitation
Band 5: £27,055 - £32,934 with progression to Band 6: £30,706 - £40,588 pa within 6-9 months. 37.5 hours per week.
Base is at the Cumberland Centre, but the post covers all of the Livewell Footprint at a variety of locations.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen within the Livewell Southwest Community Cardiac Team.
We recognise that gaining the required experience and knowledge in Cardiac Exercise prescription is difficult to ascertain, without the necessary supervision and training. That is why we are happy to advertise this Band 5 post with the expectation/condition that the post holder would gain the necessary knowledge, skills, competencies and qualifications within 6-9 months to enable promotion to a Band 6 (Non-achievement would leave successful candidate at Band 5 until achieved).
A 6 month probabtionary period will be in place, as per all roles in Livewell.
Working within the Community Cardiac Team team you will be responsible for the assessment, management and follow-up of patients requiring exercise-based Cardiac Rehabilitation in the community.
You will be required to be able to travel around the Livewell footprint.
Livewell Southwest values its staff and makes investment in their development a priority. Currently we offer the following development opportunities for staff:
- A minimum of three days protected CPD for registered staff
- Development pathways for unregistered staff from apprentice to bands 2, 3 and 4 and for registered staff in bands 5, 6, 7 and 8
- Leadership programmes
- Coaching and mentoring
- Medicines Management, leg Ulcer Management and Assessment Training
- Access and funding for training including Care Certificate, Assistant Practitioners Course and Scholarship Into Nurse Training
- Robust Preceptorship
- An induction programme tailored to your needs
- Relocation package may be considered for the right candidate for certain roles
- Discounts available from retailers, UK hotels and main attractions – often up to 15% savings
- NHS Pension Scheme and competitive Pension Scheme with Scottish Widows and/or Government Pension scheme (conditions apply)
- Lease car scheme (available after satisfactory completion of probation/conditions apply)
- Cycle to work scheme (available after satisfactory completion of probation)
- Childcare vouchers
- School holiday childcare subsidies
- Multiple flexible working options
All Livewell Southwest staff are expected to able and willing to work across a 7 day service.
Job share(s) considered.
Informal enquiries to: Kirsty Settle (Team Manager) on 07765258674 or Annette Coles (exercise physiologist ) on 07796154689.
The closing date for receipt of completed application forms is: Sunday 4th June 2023
Please quote Job Reference Number: B9832-2023-NM-8390-2.