Job Opportunity: Clinical Exercise Physiologist with Ten Health & Fitness
Ten are looking for a Clinical Exercise Physiologist, who has a strong interest in Pilates, to join their TenClinical department and work with clients who are diagnosed with Diabetes, Cardiovascular difficulties and recovering from or being treated for Cancer
The successful candidate will start their journey by completing Ten's CIMSPA accredited Dynamic Reformer Pilates Academy. It will enable them to teach Dynamic Reformer Pilates classes while building their reputation in the private health care sector.
Ten Health & Fitness are one of London’s leading fitness studios, offering a unique and integrated mix of Dynamic Reformer Pilates, Physiotherapy, Massage therapy, and Clinical Exercise prescription. Working for TenClinical offers the opportunity to be part of a multi-disciplined team who pride themselves on expert service and a client led approach to exercise prescription. We work with an extended network of private healthcare professionals including cardiologists.
What you’ll do:
- Conducting Clinical Exercise sessions against agreed targets, 20 sessions a month is the expected minimum
- Teach DRP classes to support in-studio occupancy targets
- Compliance with H&S - i.e. completing maintenance and cleaning of equipment
- Assisting FOH where necessary
- Assisting the marketing department where necessary, including attending events, proactive use of social media, writing of articles and giving tips for fitness and lifestyle press
What you’ll bring:
- Exercise, Sports Science or Biokinetics degree
- BACPR Level 4 qualification
- Interest in Pilates (mat and or reformer/equipment) is essential
- Experience teaching fitness or Pilates classes and/or conducting personal training sessions
- Experience working with clinical demographics (e.g. Cardiovascular, Diabetes and Cancer patients)
What could Ten Health & Fitness offer you?
- The instructor would be provided with the opportunity to learn Dynamic Reformer Pilates and Pre/Postnatal courses.
- Both courses are accredited by CIMSPA
- Additional workshops and CPDs to develop your skills
- Clear progression journey to Senior and Master Clinical Trainer
- Bonus scheme
- Free Pilates classes and discounted Physio & Massage sessions
- Additional annual leave day per year of service
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org