Exercise Instructor Network (EIN)
The Exercise Instructor (EIN) network is a formal subgroup of the BACPR, to support graduates from the BACPR Exercise Instructor Qualification. The EIN group is led by a committee of dedicated BACPR Exercise Instructors. Members of the EIN committee contribute to the BACPR Exercise Instructor training steering committee and the BACPR Exercise Professional Group.
Aims of the BACPR Exercise Instructor Network
- Support new and existing BACPR exercise instructors
- Represent the views of BACPR Exercise Instructors within the BACPR
- Improve networking and communication between BACPR instructors across the UK
- Develop ongoing professional development opportunities for BACPR Instructors (study days, CPD sessions)
- Act as a resource for information
Membership of the BACPR Exercise Instructor Network
Membership of the BACPR EIN is open to any qualified BACPR Exercise Instructor who is a current member of the BACPR.
Exercise professionals who have successfully completed the BACPR exercise instructor training are entitled to claim a complementary membership to the BACPR, which is worth £45 for the reminder of the membership year. After this complimentary period runs out you will then be eligible to join BACPR and be part of the BACPR Exercise Instructor network for £33. There are many benefits to joining the network including those listed below: