Exercise Instructor Network (EIN)
The Exercise Instructor (EIN) network is a formal subgroup of the BACPR, to support graduates from the BACPR Exercise Instructor Qualification. The EIN group is led by a committee of dedicated BACPR Exercise Instructors. Members of the EIN committee contribute to the BACPR Exercise Instructor training steering committee and the BACPR Exercise Professional Group.
Aims of the BACPR Exercise Instructor Network
- Support new and existing BACPR exercise instructors
- Represent the views of BACPR Exercise Instructors within the BACPR
- Improve networking and communication between BACPR instructors across the UK
- Develop ongoing professional development opportunities for BACPR Instructors (study days, CPD sessions)
- Act as a resource for information
Membership of the BACPR Exercise Instructor Network
All qualified BACPR Exercise Instructors will be eligible to join BACPR using the BACPR Exercise Instructor category and benefit from the reduced membership fee of £33 per year. You will then automatically be a member of the BACPR Exercise Instructor Network (EIN).
There are many benefits to joining the network including those listed on below link: