Becoming a BACPR member
BACPR is a membership organisation, with over 900 health and exercise professionals across the UK, working towards our goal; promoting excellence in cardiovascular disease prevention and rehabilitation
By joining BACPR, you gain access to a wide range of benefits, resources and support including:
- Discounted registration rates for BACPR annual conference, BACPR Exercise Professionals Group Study Day and CPD courses
- Free access to BACPR webinars and BACPR Standards and Core Components online modules
- Regular member e-bulletins with latest news
- BACPR 'CONNECT' e-magazine (2 per year)
- Exclusive access to a wide range of informative and interactive resources on-line including a member's discussion forum
- Become involved in specialist interest groups
- Opportunity to apply for annual Travel Award
- Opportunity to apply for New Researchers Development Fund (NRDF)
Click below for more information.
£45.00 per year
This standard membership category is for individuals who are interested in or working within cardiovascular prevention and rehabilitation.
This category applies to all those working within healthcare, higher education and the third sector.
£33.00 per year
This category applies to all those who hold a BACPR Exercise Instructor qualification.
£50.00 per year
Available to any member of an Affiliate Society who is not a consultant cardiologist. Fee covers BCS membership only; subscription must also be paid to the respective society.
You must have an active subscription with the respective Affiliate Society before applying for joint membership with the BCS. As part of the application process you will be required to provide proof of your current affiliate membership (Membership number/ID).